Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wanna wear the white? Gotta earn it.

Some people are not fit to wear the white. Being one of the three in 30 from my batch to pass, i know how difficult it is to earn it. But it seems some people are taking wearing the white for granted... This point of view is not taken from someone who just lost a crucial match, but rather a fellow rule enforcer.

We are always talking about looking W.O.E, being L.I.N.A, and possessing the important Cs. But this are technicalities that can be learnt and picked up with experience! The most important factor, not only in this case but in everything we do, is EFFORT. I'm not fantastic myself but i believe what we lack in now, we make up with effort. Everyone is born with abilities, skills can be crafted from these abilities. But without desire, there will be no effort and thus no result at the end of the day.

It is obvious that person has no desire to be an enforcer of the rules, no interest to be "bring fairness to game" as we have been "sworn in" to do so, and hence there is no effort. NO effort to prepare for the game mentally and physically, NO effort to look W.O.E and be L.I.N.A, NO effort with the Cs and thus NO right to don the white! I've seen better from cadets, really.

No comments: